Friday, September 7, 2007

oh my oh my

I did it. I called her. I quit volunteering at the museum for the sake of Kallie Brynn Photography, including some of my sanity.

Unfortunately, all ties aren't yet cut. I need to go in week after next to catch Paula up on some of the things I've been taking care of. Then, I'm also on call. One day a month or less, she can call me to come in and work for her for $10 an hour. I'll come in if I can and if I can't, then I can't. At least I'll get paid.

Phew. I'm sweaty now. It's hard to do that. She's upset. I knew she would be. But I'm mostly free now. So that's cool.

Growing up is difficult.



www.kalliebrynn.com is coming along quite well. We're both very excited! It should be up in a few weeks! Yay!

1 comment:

Alisa Kelleen said...

i'm proud of you! i know that had to be crazy tough....onward with kallie brynn photography!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails