Thursday, October 25, 2007

another, bigger boo

David just found out that he has to go to a board meeting in Miami Monday-Tuesday. This stinks a whole lot. He's riding with either his boss or a fellow employee, so Kallie can't go. Monday will be the first night we've spent apart since January 6th. :(

trip update after the laundry gets done and Kallie calls the IRS to finish her SS-4 form.



Alisa Kelleen said...

Kallie, I'd love to know what the SS-4 form is, just to be sure Tommie's done it or needs to do it or whatever.

Also, sleeping apart stinks. Congrats on making it so long without having to do it! :)

d & k Buckmaster said...

I applied and got certified as a Limited Liability Company in June as Kallie Brynn Photography, LLC. The SS-4 form is then filed with the IRS to receive an EIN (Employer Identification Number) aka FEI (Federal Employer ID). When filing taxes, a single-person LLC will file their business paperwork along with their personal taxes (if the taxes were filed separately, you would need an EIN for the company to do so, along with a different tax form - s/a 1120s). But you might need an EIN to open a bank account for the business, etc., because a bank won't want to use a personal SSN for a business account. :)

So Tommie only needs to do this if he wants to file / has filed Cold Orange as a corporation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails