Wednesday, October 10, 2007

you gotta be kidding me...


When we were in school we used to thing is was pretty skeezy when credit card companies would set up shop inside Larry's Subs and offer dumb college kids a card for a free sandwich. We thought that was the lowest a company could go. But alas, we have been shown that we had the bar set way too high.

Tonight, we saw that CompUSA is giving away a 2-liter of coke if you sign up for their credit card.
And that, my friends, is one of the many reasons why our country might have some serious problems in the near future (it also shows why CompUSA is completely irrelevant in the business world).

To our current college friends....please make sure you know how to use credit responsibly.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't know what is worse, the credit card company setting up shop in Larry's (or CompUSA)or the UF students who buy into the free sandwich. I mean seriously, if you got into UF you should have some common sense.

Alisa Kelleen said...

I'd do it. I want a free sandwich AND the free 2-liter.

d & k Buckmaster said...

you're just silly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails