Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Proofs for sale

All of the proofs from commissioned photo shoots will now be available to purchase at
http://kalliebrynn.zenfolio.com.

I currently only have the trial version (for 14 days), but I've set up almost everything already. When I send them money, they'll let me customize it even more. Also, I have three shoots uploaded right now, and I already hit the 1GB limit. I'll have unlimited space in 14 days, so I'll f
inish uploading the photos that didn't fit into Mia's folder at that time.

I think I'll also make a "hodge podge" folder of my best photos. If you ever see a photo you would like to purchase, let me know and I can add it to the site.

My other photos will still be uploaded to Flickr.

And (drum roll), since it's basically finished and I'm just waiting to put photos on it from the shoot I'm doing this weekend in Orlando...here's a sneak peak of my new website:
love! kbb

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails