1. Cut a hole in the box.....no wait, that's not right
1. Go to Amazon.com and find a book that has the "Search Inside" emblem.
2. Click on the "Search Inside" emblem
3. In the search bar, type in words that may be common in the book, with the | symbol in between.
For example, you may want to read Energy Victory: Winning the War on Terror by Breaking Free of Oil by Robert Zubrin. Go to the book, search inside, and then type energy | oil | islam | terror.
4. The index should give you the whole book, or pretty close to it. Typing more words will surely get the whole thing.
So you can either go to a library and read it for free, or just sit at your computer. I could never read a whole book on the computer, so I will be using this to read a couple chapters, and then buy it if I like what I see.