Friday, February 8, 2008

Kallie got a chop chop!

Finally! I can already hear David: "Kallie! Not another hair photo!" Well, this time, it's at the request of the momster. Plus, how can you get a new hair cut and not post photos, right?! Yes, it's really still that blonde! I purposefully (or purposely??) didn't take a direct photo of the back, haha - it's really short, so there's a blonde layer on the very top and then the rest is natural brown - looks so silly! And I can't tell you how happy I am to have a hair style that I cannot throw back into a pony tail. Brilliant!
Also, I took new photos (completely realizing the originals were terrible) of my hair pins on etsy - so much better! Please take a look by clicking on my etsy store icon to the right!

love!
k

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!
But, I knew it would!!!
Love u,
momz

rachel said...

I love the hair and the new photos....did you cut your hair yourself? <----not sarcastic, it looks fantastic and I know you sometimes do and I want to recruit you! Matt says my salon doesn't mesh with our "new" budget. The new etsy stuff if wonderful too!

d & k Buckmaster said...

:) Thank you so much! And I understand the hair cuts being hard on the budget (that's why I don't go very often). I went to Mia and Maxx in the mall to get mine done this time. David had always gone there in Gainesville, so we tend to go there now. I also suggest the Aveda Institute in St. Pete. I think you can get a cut for $13 or something. And if you decide to go out there, keep me posted, because I might like to carpool!

Melissa Crouch Stewart said...

Yay haircut - it looks awesome. I love hair.

I had a Posh haircut recently too! I loved it. It's grown out now and I'm trying bangs. I'm trying to work up the guts to go REALLY short.

Haircuts ARE hard on the budget. There's a new Redkin training school in Gville though, and they do a great job, and the cuts are $9. So I've been lucky. I don't know what I'll do after this though.

d & k Buckmaster said...

Thank you! I'm always surprised at how many hair schools there are around. I'm sure wherever you end up, there will be something similar. I wish the Aveda Institute was closer than St. Pete!

Related Posts with Thumbnails