Thursday, February 28, 2008

Website Spiff-up


www.kalliebrynn.com is now easier for everyone to view!
The previous photo format was difficult for people depending on browser, internet connection, and computer. So now it should be easy for everyone!
I hope you like it!

Tonight we're going to see a free screening of Penelope - Christina Ricci plays a girl cursed with a pig nose and ears who needs to find prince charming to break her curse. Yes, that's right. David is okay with seeing a girl movie if it's free. So we're off to the movies!

Don't forget we're coming to Gainesville Saturday!

Love, d&k

PS: Kallie has sold a necklace (to her mother in law) and a set of 5 bridal hair pins (to a Jessica in WA)! Yay!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Let me know if Penelope is any good. James McAvoy looks worth it.

d & k Buckmaster said...

I thought Penelope was super cute and David even liked it. I really enjoyed the cinematography and set designs, which is unusual (I thought) for a movie like this. I recommend it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails