Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photos Open

The Kelly family received their photos today:

"Hi, Kallie! I got the photos in the mail today!!! YEA!!! They look amazing and I can't wait to show everyone! Thanks again and we'll keep you "in the loop" when Roman makes his entrance :) Debbi"

Get excited! The whole lot is now available for viewing here: http://kalliebrynn.zenfolio.com/p829262147/.

I wish the Kelly's the best for a safe next few months and easy transition as their new baby boy blesses the world with his presence! I'm excited to meet him when we take newborn photos and new portraits of all 5 members of the family!

Enjoy!
Kallie

1 comment:

Clifton said...

oh my gosh...Kallie, those are awesome. I want a family just so I can have you take their pictures. You are doing such a great job, and I know you're loving it

Related Posts with Thumbnails