We like the space.
Here is a running list of some things...
1. The only electrical outlet in the master bathroom didn't work.
2. The master bath exhaust fan would randomly work at first. Now it doesn't work at all.
3. Our dishwasher broke.
4. It took them two weeks to get one of our gate cards working (unnamed person in the front office just didn't feel like typing it into the system).
5. We don't pay for cable tv, but we pay for cable internet. Tuesday our cable shut off completely. No internet. Then two days later, we get a "try cable free for a month" flyer. Idiots shut off our cable not realizing we're paying for internet. Cable guy is supposed to come today. We'll see.
6. Our nursery bathroom toilet broke - as in water was coming out of the back at the floor, out of the bowl. Apparently the builders thought it was a good idea to put a massive piece of pvc into the toilet septic pipe. Our bathroom was a wreck yesterday while they worked on it. I'm still a little grossed out to go in there.
7. Here's the kicker!! You ready? They used the curtain rod that was leaning inside the nursery window to shove down into the toilet septic pipe. I walked in to check on things, and there it was, against the wall near the toilet, covered with a rusty orange watery substance. I didn't say anything at the time. I would have had it not been $1.50 from Ikea...but I kept me cool for the time being. They washed it and leaned it back against the wall. I'm spraying it down with antibacterial stuff in a minute.
I have to say, I'm pretty amazed.
Needless to say, we're having a serious talk with the manager within the next few days.