Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Soccer Player, for certain.

PregAug05_1.jpgKallie's outfit: David's mom - sweater; the lovely Debbi - shirt and pants. So very thankful!

Our baby is a natural soccer player. Two nights ago, Kallie was doing her normal 'laying on back, pressing a bit on the belly, trying to feel the baby' thing and her belly began to poke out at random moments. She had noticed this in the past couple of weeks, but just wasn't so sure about it. Well, David's hand finally felt one of these pokes and determined it wasn't digestion. So last night, we tried again. It wasn't as profound and there weren't as many pokes, but our baby certainly was at it again. And this morning when Kallie woke up - same thing. Exciting news, right! It barely feels like anything from the inside when it happens, so no wonder Kallie is having a hard time feeling the baby kick around throughout the day.

Two weeks from today until we find out - boy or girl!

Love, d&k.

7 comments:

Sheena said...

That is so wonderfully exciting!!!

Alisa Kelleen said...

hey, you're really starting to look pregnant! i love your little outfit and hearing about your little one kicking around. liliana was the same way-and she hasn't stopped moving since! so enjoy. how awesome that you get to feel your baby moving. can't wait to find out what you're having! then i can really get going on the baby crafts.

d & k Buckmaster said...

Thank you! I felt cute, so I needed a picture! Haha! And I got to wear a necklace I made that had been sitting around. I quite welcome a little mover. That means "it" just might have to move on over to Denver to visit one of its first buddies! and teasing me with baby crafts!! Tell me about it! Haha - I can't wait! I've already started a Michael's/JoAnn's list. :D I miss you.

Melissa Crouch Stewart said...

You look so cute! Baby Bucky the soccer star sounds extremely fitting to me. You are an adorable preggie lady, by the way - you're so tiny everywhere but your belly! (If my mommy is any indication, someday when I'm preggie I'm going to be flippin humungous, so enjoy your cuteness.)

d & k Buckmaster said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! There really is a BELLY!!!!
You are starting to look the way I did with you! Love it!!!!
momz :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture its soo cute!!! The cute clothes you have now make me wanna be pregnant!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails