We've been holding out posting for a few days to make the 300th post special!
Yesterday we had an amazing day. We went to the doctor for Kallie's 20 week ultrasound.
We were both super anxious and didn't have to wait long at all for the nurse to take us to the ultrasound room. After seeing our baby for a few minutes, the nurse worked her way from the head to the toes. So it took a little while until we found out the sex...
It's a GIRL!! With certainty!
We already knew she was a wiggle worm - kicking and twirling around. She didn't let us down for the ultrasound - moving around, waving her hands, kicking her feet. It was fantastic! All of her organs and limbs look perfect. Simply beautiful! Her four heart chambers were pumping away. She's 12 ounces - just on schedule.
If you click on the photo, it'll take you to a few more from the ultrasound on Kallie's Flickr page. We also have the whole ultrasound on VHS! We're going to get it transfered to DVD and have a digital copy. Let us know if you'd like to see it!
Kallie gained 3 pounds since the last visit four weeks ago. Her blood pressure is still great. And the blood results from the last exam came back great - really low risk for diseases, etc.
Just so everyone knows:
1. We don't have a name. We might not tell you when we do. We'll let you know when we're ready.
2. The colors are still green and yellow. Too much pink makes Kallie nauseous. Please contain yourselves.
Thank you for all of your much needed prayers and thoughts! We're half way through now - 20 more weeks to go! Keep praying for health! We're really looking forward to the coming months! Horray!
Much love, Kallie and David
1. Kallie is still working away on Ben and Amanda's beautiful wedding photos. With all of the baby excitement, she's unfortunately let herself get a bit distracted....
2. We went to dinner with the family before Amy and Scott left town last week. There are pictures on the Flickr website.
3. We had dinner with great friends from UF - Bill, Diane, and their daughter Ella. It was so great to see them! They live in Lakeland, so hopefully we'll get together more often!