Monday, May 25, 2009

Kodak Automatic 8 Movie Camera

Great news! Kallie Brynn Photography is going to start including an 8mm short film with the wedding package! David has loved working with video editing since high school, and he's really enjoyed putting together videos of Tova and other happenings as of late. He has recently been looking into doing 8mm film videos and started researching equipment. I walked into my newly redesigned office (yes I need to post pictures...I will one day...) the next day and picked up my GrandBob's old Kodak movie camera and realized it's an 8mm camera! It's so simple and I love it! We'll be ordering some film for it soon to practice shooting and editing. We're both VERY excited and can't wait to have new videos to share!

Also a big thanks to Bryan for giving us a little push in this direction at his workshop. He said nothing but nice things about David's editing and music selection, which got us pumped!! Bryan also mentioned me on his blog last week - excited about my first Cypress Album. Thanks for everything, Bryan!

Much love and excitement (many great things to come over the next few months!!),
K


EDIT: This offering is on hold until further notice. If you would like to hire KBP for this service, please don't hesitate to contact Kallie about pricing.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

yay! I can't wait to see pictures and get my own Cypress album! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails