Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cypress Albums

First, some C Album photos:

Jayme and Brock
Wedding posts HERE and HERE.
07.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg

Melanie and Matthew
Wedding post HERE.
08.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg

Michelle and Seth
Wedding post HERE.
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg

The Albums page on my website has been updated - click here.


Now, some exciting news!

I have switched albums! I am elated to announce the introduction of Cypress Albums' Iris Book. No more worrying about the human error inherent in the process of my hand-mounting the prints onto the pages. Now, the talented artisans at Cypress Albums will build the book, beginning to end. The Iris Book is stunning, with the beautiful Japanese fabrics and beautifully thick pages. The page design is now digitally designed on my computer, printed, and mounted into the album. I should have images of my first Iris Book next month and can't wait to show you!

Love,
k

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails