Monday, April 19, 2010

Alex and Katie

I think this is the most excited I've been to share photos with you!  Not only is the location gorgeous, the beautiful bride-to-be is my best friend - aside from David, of course!  ;)

Katie and I met our freshman year of college.  We met David and friends, including Alex!, at the same time and she was my maid of honor in our wedding.  She and Alex lost touch a bit after college until he drove from Jupiter to Tampa to celebrate Katie's last birthday.  We all went, "wait, what!?"  It has been so fun to see another amazing match from our incredible group of college friends.  We are so blessed.

I can't wait for their wedding next month.  Since I'll be in the wedding and having a blast, I recommended some of my favorite photographers to Katie and Alex and they chose Tec Petaja!  I'm so excited to meet him and see him work and I know that their wedding images will be absolutely stunning.

The first day of Spring, March 20, 2010, Jupiter, Florida.

WEB02.jpg
WEB03.jpg
WEB01.jpg
WEB04.jpg
WEB05.jpg
WEB06.JPG
WEB07.jpg
WEB08.jpg
WEB09.jpg
WEB10.jpg
WEB11.jpg
WEB12.jpg
WEB13.jpg
WEB14.jpg

WEB15.JPG
WEB16.jpg
WEB17.jpg
WEB18.jpg
WEB19.jpg
WEB20.jpg
WEB21.JPG
WEB22.jpg
WEB23.JPG
WEB24.jpg
WEB25.JPG
WEB26.jpg
WEB27.jpg
WEB28.jpg
WEB29.jpg
WEB30.jpg
WEB31.jpg
WEB32.jpg
WEB33.JPG
WEB34.JPG


You can see the entire session HERE.

Much love,
k

all images © Kallie Brynn Photography

1 comment:

Melissa Crouch Stewart said...

I think this is your best engagement session yet. Maybe your love for the subject came through :) How CUTE are they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails